2010: Move the Needle January 4, 2010Posted by William Spear in >> Lit Between the Ears, Volume Two, >> Playwriting, >> Two Plus Plus Productions LLC, audio theatre, radio play, spoken word.
Tags: two plus plus productions
Welcome to the New Year, 2010. It is our sincerest hope that 2009 was successful.
But it is our further wish that 2010 moves the needle on your biggest goals and objectives.
2009 was great at Two Plus Plus. We were inspired by one single word: Believe. That word infused everything we touched and aspired for during all tweve months and the results were exceptional:
- Published eight new works for our Mayonnaise in My Cake anthology;
- Succeeded with Off the Pipes, our entry in the National Playwriting Month challenge;
- Conducted three workshops on radio drama;
- Finished and published the first chapter – Grandfather’s Last Race? – of our novel tentatively titled Phantom of the Racetrack; and
- Wrote, Produced, and Directed three performances of Lit Between the Ears – the Plays of William E. Spear.
For 2010, our goals are both larger and smaller:
- Finish first and subsequent drafts of Phantom of the Racetrack by October 1 for consideration by agents or publishers;
- Finalize for sale Mayonnaise in My Cake and Other Holiday Delights by April 1;
- Better communicate within the community of writers, performers, and directors that connect through Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook;
- Write the second episode of Splendor In Midland;
- Write the second episode of Swing for the Fences; and
- Do all of the above with grace and style.
In short, I intend to move the needle.
Company is welcome.
Warm personal regards,
William E. Spear
# 30 #